A whopping 18 players drafted in this year's NFL Draft are Youth1 Alumni, identified, promoted on the Youth1 membership platform.
For the third year in a row the #1 overall pick was a Youth1 member as well. Here's the full list of Y1 Alumni drafted!
1. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama - Carolina Panthers
2. CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State - Houston Texans
8. Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas - Atlanta Falcons
29. Brian Bresee, DT, Clemson - New Orleans Saints
30. Nolan Smith, Edge, Georgia - Philadelphia Eagles
40. Isaiah Foskey, DE, Notre Dame - New Orleans Saints
60. DJ Turner, CB, Michigan - Cincinnati Bengals
67. Drew Sanders, LB, Arkansas - Denver Broncos
79. Josh Downs, WR, UNC - Indianapolis Colts
133. Tyler Scott - WR, Cincinnati - Chicago Bears
141. Jaquelin Roy - DE, LSU - Minnesota Vikings
143. Israel Abanikanda - RB, Pitt - New York Jets
149. Sean Clifford - QB, Penn State - Green Bay Packers
168. Owen Pappoe - LB, Auburn - Arizona Cardinals
185. Parker Washington - WR, Penn State - Jacksonville Jaguars
215. Zach Evans - RB, TCU - Los Angeles Rams
221. Jaylon Jones - CB, Ole Miss - Chicago Bears
237. Kenny McIntosh - RB, Georgia - Seattle Seahawks
Youth1’s Recruiting Counselors are on a mission to educate you on the recruiting process - one that's very competitive and starts early. Let us provide guidance through the most important decisions that shape your athlete's journey in sports.
Learn how to become a recruitable student-athlete, find out what colleges you match best with, and get the ability to message college coaches directly with a specialized recruiting package.
Don't wait, schedule a time to speak with a Youth1 Recruiting Counselor. It's FREE! Just fill out the following information and then select a date and time in the form below.