The experts at Hockey Training have a an awesome workout to help you improve your speed on the ice.
The full workout includes:
1. Proper warm up with some low effort runs
2. Half kneeling start sprints: 8 x 20 yds with 75-90 secs rest in between sprints
3. Back pedal sprints: 4 x 15 yds with 75-90 secs rest in between sprints. Start 5 yards in front of starting line, back pedal 5 yards and then sprint forward 15 yards (not 10 as mentioned in video by mistake).
4. Box jumps 12 x 1 with 60-75 secs rest in between jumps
5. Jumping medicine ball throw from chest x 15 with 45-75 secs rest in between throws
How can we help? Your concerns are ours.
Youth1’s Recruiting Counselors are on a mission to educate you on the recruiting process - a process that starts early and is very competitive! Let us provide guidance through the most important decisions shaping your athlete's journey in sports.
Schedule a time to speak with a Youth1 Recruiting Counselor. It's FREE!
Stop waiting to get recruited!
Recruiting Wizard puts the power into your hands. Click here to learn how.