For the second year in a row a staggering amount of Youth1 Alumni were drafted into the NFL. A whopping seventeen athletes that we first started promoting back when they were middle schoolers in 2013 or 2014 were selected to play in the NFL, including thirteen athletes in the first two rounds alone.
When these athletes were first put on the map they were all relative unknowns on the national stage. But they put in the work, were proactive and made their dreams come true. Here's a recap of all the Youth1 Alumni drafted.
The numbers represent their draft position.
1. Travon Walker, Defensive End, Georgia
5. Kay'von Thibodeaux, Edge Rusher, Oregon
15. Kenyon Green, Guard, Texas !&M
20. Kenny Pickett, Quarterback, PIttsburgh
31. Daxton Hill, Safety, Michigan
37. Jalen Pitre, Safety, Baylor
39. Kyler Gordon, Cornerback, Washington
43. Wan'dale Robinson, Wide Receiver, Kentucky
46. Joshua Paschal, Defensive End, Kentucky
61. Drake Jackson, Defensive End, USC
63. James Cook, Running Back, Georgia
64. Nik Bonitto, Linebacker, Oklahoma
75. Christian Harris, Linebacker, Alabama
87. Cameron Thomas, Tackle, San Diego State
94. Matt Corral, Quarterback, Ole Miss
144. Sam Howell, Quarterback, North Carolina
Youth1’s Recruiting Counselors are on a mission to educate you on the recruiting process - one that's very competitive and starts early. Let us provide guidance through the most important decisions that shape your athlete's journey in sports.
Learn how to become a recruitable student-athlete, find out what colleges you match best with, and get the ability to message college coaches directly with a specialized recruiting package.
Don't wait, schedule a time to speak with a Youth1 Recruiting Counselor. It's FREE! Just fill out the following information and then select a date and time in the form below.