My Individual Season Goal
1. Complete the season by making my teammates better as players and as young men.
2. Throw more passes for completions
3. Throw more touchdowns
4. Throw less than 2 interceptions this season because i only threw 2 last year
5. Run for more touchdowns than i did last year
6. Have an undefeated season
7. Win the championship in the All Valley League (Central Valley California)
I am 13 years old and entering into my true 8th grade school year. I am 50% East Indian and i believe in hard work and dedication. I love to play football and basketball. Training with Tyler Ferguson has helped me develop into a well rounded quarterback that understands the game and i will continue to develop mentally, grow physically and learn the game of football so i can be the best quarterback i can be as i become a division one prospect from Bakersfield, California. I describe myself in the following manner: Confident, not cocky. Compassionate but not soft. I have a high level of endurance and stamina. A quick learner and a true student of the game.