Youthee Voting Begins March 10th
- Written on Tuesday, 05 March 2013
(Youth1) - It’s been an incredible year for youth athletics and Youth1 has been there, the whole way, celebrating the best of youth sports. We’ve seen amazing talent, identified and ranked elite players and teams and put the power in your hands to nominate the candidates for a 2013 Youthee Awards. Now every category has its final four nominees and there’s only one thing left to do; VOTE!
Voting for the 2013 Youthee Awards will begin on March 10th when we reveal a new site layout and Community section (called ‘The Locker Room’) to further enhance the bond between Youth1 and our readers.
On March 10th all you have to do is come to Youth1.com, click “Register to Vote,” sign up and you’ll be making your opinion really matter in the world of youth sports. All registered voters will be able to vote for a nominee in each category one time per day.
The Youthee Awards will take place on April 27th at the Yogi Berra Museum in Montclair, NJ. The biggest day in youth sports is almost here, be sure that you had a say in celebrating the best of youth sports!
Celebrating the Best of Youth Sports"
Get insider access! To read the rest of this article & other premium content,
please click on one of the Press Pass Options below.
|Have a PRESS PASS? Sign in Below!|
- Safety: Prevent Concussions with Omega-3s?
- Psychology: Important Tips for Parents and Coaches
- Exercise & Fitness: Essential Drills to Boost Speed
- Sports Medicine: Don't Be a Youth Sports Statistic
- Nutrition - Four Step Approach to Healthy Eating
- ’04 VF Minutemen Conquer No. 1 Ranked Flames in Boston Tourney