Baseball Rankings 14U: May 24th, 2013 - #25-21
2013 Baseball Rankings 14U
(Youth1 Baseball) – Youth1 presents the very best teams of the 14u youth baseball division, as their recent successes have placed them on the honored list of the top 25 in the nation. Their achievements and milestones are worthy of recognition.
25) East Bay Bombers - East Bay, CA(N) The East Bay Bombers have one of the largest USSSA resumes of any team on the list. With an overall record of 45-12, including 21-9 In Class, the Bombers deserve this ranking. While their recent finishes have been less-than-stellar (two fifth place), the Bombers have won six-consecutive USSSA tournaments from November to March.
Some of the more impressive tournament victories came at the Presidents Day Super NIT, Super Weekend Classic, and Winter Nationals Super NIT. The Bombers experience and previous play against top competition should help them move back up the rankings in the coming editions.
Roster: Zachary Avila, Dawsen Bacho, Matthew Barraza, Robert Brue, Alexander Chalco, Garrett Cichella, Sai Davuluri, Miguel Delfin Jr, Samuel Esparaza, Nathan George, Hunter Harris, Marcus Hollingsworth, Edward Lopez JR, Jonathan Loza, Gabriel Medina, Kyle Ochoa, Emilio Vasquez, Clayton Westrope, Robert Zamora.
24) Team Adrenaline - Huntsville, AL With their spring season still young, Team Adrenaline is on the move! The Alabama squad stands at 13-1 in USSSA play. They’ve won two out of the three tournaments played, which include the Playmaker Sunday Swing last September, and most recently the Alabama Super NIT. Team Adrenaline’s only loss was against the Rawlings Arkansas prospects in the championship game of the Midsouth Super NIT. They have beaten teams like the Louisiana Tigers, and Desoto Cardinals.
Team Adrenaline is led by Coach Chase Marona and their lineup has Jordan Anderson, Tanner Burns, Zavien Caldwell, Kyle Davis, Larkin Easterwood, Jared Howell, Owen Lovell, John McDonald, Dylan Murphy, Mitchell Myers, Tanner Snow, Luke Thompson, John Trousdale, Colby White, and Immanuel Wilder.
23) Academy Select Sun Devils - Dallas, TX(N) With a knack for beating out top opponents in the nation, the Academy Sun Devils earn a place on our list. They have a 22-6 showing in USSSA play with two tournament wins. Their victories came this spring in the Metoplex Opener – Global, and the East Texas Super NIT last month. They came in second at the latest 12th Annual OK-Texas Shootout where they dropped the final game to the Oklahoma Cardinals. They have played against stellar teams like the Dallas Tigers, and North Texas Longhorns, and have beaten Bullet Baseball, and the Mac-N-Seitz Indians.
Academy Select is coached by Deborah Houser and the roster includes Trey Becerra, Peyton Clemens, Dru Dziedzic, Brock Figueroa, Jonathan Hobart, Hayden Houser, Tristen Lutz, Jared Martin, Matthew Miles, Adam Oviedo, Syler Shepherd, and Michael Van Gundy.
22) North Texas Longhorns-Gillespie - McKinney, TX(N) Don’t let the fact that they haven’t won a USSSA event this season hinder your outlook on the North Texas Longhorns. Their 26-9 record speaks greater volumes than their lack of championship. The Longhorns definitely have the potential to be a great team as long as they execute when it’s needed the most. In the 12th Annual OK-Texas Shootout, the Longhorns had two solid wins before a close 10-8 loss to the Mac-N-Seitz Indians.
David Bedgood, Austin Buley, Luke Collis, Kole Gillespie, Westley Harris, Reed Hoelscher, Payton Jones, Nicholas Llorente, Julien Ly, Jacob Martinez, Collin Reiter, Christopher Rodgers, Roy Smith, Carlos Tavera.
21) Dulins Dodgers - Eads, TN They haven’t shown much this season but if you add what they have with what they usually do, you’ll understand their placement. Despite a fifth and ninth place finish in two of their tournaments, the Dodgers have stilled managed to outscore their opponents 113-27. The highlight of their season thus far is a toss-up between winning their first three games by a 33-0 margin, or winning another three straight games with a 39-4 margin. Either way, the Dodgers are in line to achieve their usual success.
Garrett Baugh, Dylan Brown, Evan Gilliam, Benjamin Glass, John Harrington, Parker Jordan, Hayden Leatherwood, John Lyons, Austin Page, Cameron Pleasant, Damarjae Robinson, Evan Russell, Richard Smith, Alex Strachan, Ryan Thomas, Dresser Winn, Robert Worley
“Celebrating the Best of Youth Sports”
2013: Year of the Girl
For the most up-to-date youth sports news, 'LIKE' Youth1 on Facebook!
Travel Ball Select Kentucky Super Regional Recap
Rain Shortened Alabama Super NIT Recap(Youth1 Baseball) - Despite the impact of the rain, teams like the MS Storm showed their talent and took home another tournament title. Read More +